Clydebank East Community Council Meeting
Monday 2 September 2019
- J. White Chairperson
- E. Wyper Secretary
- A. Conarty Treasurer
- G. Casey Councillor
- D. Lennie Councillor
- D. Bell
- M. McNair Councillor
- B. Wyper
John welcomed everyone to the meeting and gave the fire drill. Minutes of last meeting read and passed prop.by L.Bell seconded by J.White.
- £1.716.42p paid off gala day account and returned £250 for road closures
- Police Scotland are looking for young people to join the Police Scotland Youth Volunteers.
- John going to speak to Dawn Connor and Councillor McNair and try to get a meeting with King Street residents.
- Yokermill Road across from Mulberry Crescent fence buckled brought to W.D.C. attention and taped off still waiting on contractor to fix.
- Fencing and cost and at present no definitive answer and Councillor Lennie says Councillor McNair may have answers
- Participation officer can’t get out on pavement because of trees and hedges having to go on road neighbours are getting away with anti social behaviour.
- Phoned councillor about road sinking at Whitecrook park Alan McMullen environmental trust to get back in touch.
- Check with Provost Hendrie and Councillor McNair about whats happening about gardens.Invitation
from Airport Flight Path. Alistair Conarty has been selected to go on 10th September 2019.
£96.000 to insulate four houses awaiting clarification on this from housing committee
Next meeting 7 October 2019