Clydebank east community council meeting 15 July 2019
- A. Conarty
- E. Wyper
- Cllr. D Lennie
- John White
- Donna Bell
- Liz Bell
- Allan Rutherford
- Joe Henry
- B. Wyper
- John thanked everyone for attending and gave the fire drill, john apologised for having to cancel last meeting
- Minutes from previous meeting approved by Alistair Conarty, seconded by Donna Bell
Treasurers report £1,716.42
- Alistair had a meeting with finance department and they want to know what we are spending our money on. We received £250 from Provost Fund for bus to fireworks display.
- We have receipts for every transaction.
- Can we have a report back for this question.
- Alistair suggested that we take taxis instead of claiming fuel allowance
- Computer and memory stick to be purchased for use of secretary, Cllr Lennie
- Suggested that we get three quotes for this
- 3 x domestic abuse
- 7 x drug offences
- 3 x fail to pay fuel
- 2 x theft
- 1 x drone
- 6 x Traffic Offences
- 2 x Vandalism
- 5 x Assaults
Nothing to report
Nothing to report at present as Cllrs are off on summer break
- King Street fencing
- King Street fencing to begin with nos 49, 51, 53, 57 they think this is because these houses are all together.
- West Dunbartonshire decided that home owners would pay for fencing
- King Street residents feel discriminated against
- Community Councill were supposed to get £50,000 monies evaporated
- £186,000 for Boyle Street from European Fund
- £190,000 went to tennis courts
- £800,000 for Centre81
- Elected members decide what monies are spent on, Danny Lennie said that it was his understanding that all monies would be paid in full
- 12 years this has been going on who makes the final decision
- Down at the nursery cars are parking so that bus cannot get by £950 worth of damage to local bus because of this, if this continues we will loss local bus and it needs to be brought to nurseries attention.
- Invite to Dawn Connor to next meeting.
- Not cutting grass at canal, this is a breading ground for rats and for the use of dog walkers.
- Airport says council now dragging their feet.
- Try and make a meeting for King Street residents alone.
- Can Cllr Danny Lennie find out about damage of 5G masts at Durban Avenue next to primary school, if council refuse permission Scottish Government will give License